Types of clothes you can combine with heels. It is true, heels can be used with any garment. However, it is not about grabbing the first blouse or pants you find in your wardrobe. To look perfect with a look with heels, the secret is knowing how to make different combinations to get the most out of it.
Heels have a significant advantage, and that is that in addition to making you look good, they make you feel good wherever you go. Many girls claim that heels cause discomfort. But when this happens, it is because you haven´t found the ideal heel or the model that suits your needs.
We will explain what type of clothing you can wear with heels in this post.
How to combine your heels?
So that your outfit draws attention wherever you go, we will tell you what clothes you should consider when using this type of footwear:
We start with this proposal because a pair of women’s heels with a tailored suit will give you that touch of professionalism that you need.
To put together a casual look with your favorite heels, do not miss the opportunity to use straight jeans. They are usually combined with any type of blouse, and best of all, they add a touch of elegance.
Sandals or heels can not be missing if you plan to wear an evening dress. In fact, with them, you will achieve a perfect combination. And if you prefer, you can choose some platforms.
Midi skirts are here to stay. For a sophisticated look with a skirt like this, all you need to do is add matching heels. Even if you’re wearing a brown skirt, your heels can be in the same shade.
What goes with black heels?
We hope that the proposals that we have given you in the previous point will benefit you. To combine your heels without failing in the attempt. But now, we will talk about fashion women’s black heels. It is worth noting that black heels cannot be missing from any woman’s wardrobe for many reasons.
To begin with, black is a classic color that will get you out of trouble. Since sandals or black closed-toe shoes with heels can be worn for a day or night meeting. In fact, we will give you the best options to combine an outfit with black heels:
Option 1: Black pumps
- Light blue ripped jeans.
- Burgundy coat.
- Large black handbag.
Option 2: Black Stilettos
- White silk dress shirt.
- Black silk dress pants.
- Black crossbody bag.
Option 3: Sandals with black platforms
- Light blue oversized sweater.
- Black leather leggings.
- Envelope wallet
Option 4: Black stiletto shoes
- Straight dress with black and white prints.
- Black stockings
- Accessories according to your preference.
Option 4: Black cone-heeled shoes
- Beige blazer.
- White strappy blouse.
- Skinny jeans.
- Black belt
- Small white crossbody bag.
What clothes combine with beige heels?
Just as it is important to have black heels, you should consider having beige heels because they go with everything. In fact, the clothes that we will mention below are ideal for putting together a great look with heels in this tone:
- High-waisted jeans.
- Soft textured blouses.
- Mini white dress.
- Snakeskin print pants.
These are basic garments that you can combine with fashionable beige heels. However, beige or knotted heels will be a great option to put together a conservative or more daring look. Also, if you want comfort to be part of you at all times, you can opt for shoes with heels and a strap, so your foot will remain firm.
What are the best tips for wearing heels?
Now that you know that you can wear heels whenever you want, we will tell you some tricks to wear them with great style and without hurting yourself:
- Take the time you need to get used to it. The first time you wear clothes with high heels, try to do it for a few hours until you get used to it.
- Go for the use of wide heels. We recommend choosing thick heels to complement your outfit with heels. Since stiletto heels are difficult to support for many hours.
- Choose the correct size. Never forget that the high-heeled shoes you choose must be your size. When you use a smaller or extra number, you may have many inconveniences.
- Swap between heels and platforms. The platforms increase by a few centimeters the soles of the shoes. Therefore, they allow you to wear a heel that is higher comfortably.
- Preferably choose those that are attached to the ankle. High-heeled shoes with an ankle bracelet are a great option to feel comfortable. Shoes without straps are usually not as secure but go ahead if you’ve used them before.
Ready to wear heels with all your clothes?
With the advice we have given you, you will no longer spend hours choosing the clothes with heels that really match in front of the mirror. Also, as long as you don’t miss black or beige heels, it will be easier for you to make different combinations for a casual or more formal plan. Heels can become your best ally if you know how to wear them.